Thursday, March 10, 2011

Valentine Day (14th Feb 2011) with Darling.... and I spoilt it...

arling was in Chennai before valentine day and I was badly missing him. Called me a couple of times and consoled me that darling will soon be with me. Darling had to move to Hyderabad on 14th Feb by train, and I had to be in office. Darling and I decided to meet at railway station on 14th Feb and darling said that we would kiss in train toilet and I wondered if darling was kidding. I was all romantic (yes I moron turn romantic also, though rarely) and surprised on 13th Feb with what darling told me about kissing. But as ill luck would have it, my bro called on 13th Feb. Told me all what was enough to upset me for entire month and I started to miss darling even more. Darling, I just wanted to cry in your arms after this. 14th Feb came and I took early off from office. So very excited to see darling and say how much I missed him and just cry in darling's arms. Darling's dad came to drop him to bus stop and I was waiting at next stop. Darling got down at next stop and then we caught an auto. Darling was having severe leg pain from past trips and I could not do any thing to help darling.

And darling asked me how I passed days and the first thing I spoke about was how bro treated me previous night. Darling told me that he just wishes that things go well when I go home (yes I was to go home few days later) Then we reached station, I was still sad and wanted to cry in darling's arms. But how would I in a crowded place like railway station and that also in arms of a guy.

We got in to train and there was some time left for train to depart and so to me to go back to home. Suddenly darling asked to go to train toilet and I was stunned. We asked another passenger to take care of our goods and moved towards toilet first me and then darling. Inside toilet darling asked me if I missed him. I said yes with heavy gush of tears in my eyes. By then darling began to kiss me. And we kissed for a minute or so. Then darling wanted to pee, but looked like it just did not happened. Then darling asked me to... and I did... and still with tears in my eyes. Darling did you see my face? I just wanted to cry in your arms darling and nothing more, what so ever. Darling offered me that he could do to me.... but I denied, I just denied. We came out of train and darling got in to his birth and I was standing out looking at darling till train left.

Darling I know you are never offended with what I say but but I was feeling so very used that day. For a while felt that this relation is going more physical than any emotional connect. Once your train was moved I wanted to jump in front of other train and end my life (Darling, my eyes are brimmed with tears writing this blog. But then with whom else would I share this with). Just wanted to end my life and leave this world. But coward me did not have courage to do so also. Rushed to bus stop from railway station, kept crying whole way till bus stop. Got in to bus and tried to hide my tears.

Darling, this was just my state of mind that day. I wanted to cry in your arms shj and nothing more. I trust in our love more than any thing else in world and if required can confront train to keep this love going. Honey, please don't be offended with what I have written here. I beg you darling and I know I need not.

Darling I realized that day, there would be problems and may be more in our relation but I need to learn to fight and never have the feeling to give up. Never ever.

SHJ, thanks for coming to my life, I just could not have expected more in life than you darling. Thank god for bringing SHJ to my life....

A deep passionate kiss to you darling :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment