I have always been forcing darling to work out and darling has been complying to my commands like a baby. Some times I fear I have been pushing darling too much.
Reached stadium about 7am morning and darling said that he would reach by 7:10. I brought water with me coz darling feels thirsty while running.
I was sitting on stairs and darling came from other side of stadium, waved hand at me and and I was all gang ho seeing my soul mate. Darling wanted to walk for some time before running. And after 4 rounds of walk we started to run. Soon I realized that darling was panting badly and was using mouth to breathe than nose. I asked darling to close his mouth and then darling told me that he has been habituated of mouth breathing since child hood. Darling was suffering from Bronchitisin since child hood and I never knew this. (Darling what other sufferings of yours you have not told me till now)
I feel more terrible today that I made darling run despite all the suffering. Honey, we will only walk and not run from today. You suffer from less breathing and keep running coz I ask. Love I am not no cruel.
After about 7 rounds we were sitting to take some rest. Darling was sweating badly and I wanted to kiss all that sweat desperately. Darling you look so so so charming when you sweat. I kissed my hand offered it to darling, darling kept his hand on mine and then kissed his hand. I wonder if we would ever be able to kiss openly, but I fear never in India.
After a while we moved to a near by park and I asked darling to do some stretching exercises. Best of all was the leg stretching when I could hold my honey to support (for world to see) and being closer to my darling. Darling was still sweating and I could not control my self. I kept my hand on darling's head and caressed it gently and kiss all the fragrant sweat. What could be more beautiful smell in this world than my darling's sweat. It was the time and darling had to go back to home.
Later we moved out of garden to go home. There was a temple on the way and darling asked me to say "Hi" to god. (Yes I say Hi to god). I said god that I love darling.
Darling dropped me to a place to catch bus and then we began to move in opposite direction. I looked back couple of times to see my darling moving away from me. And this is the worse part of any meeting of mine with darling. I saw darling looking back at me once too (or may be more when I was not looking back). I reached the turning point and darling was still going straight. I had a last glimpse of darling for day and moved to bus stop.....
Reached stadium about 7am morning and darling said that he would reach by 7:10. I brought water with me coz darling feels thirsty while running.
I was sitting on stairs and darling came from other side of stadium, waved hand at me and and I was all gang ho seeing my soul mate. Darling wanted to walk for some time before running. And after 4 rounds of walk we started to run. Soon I realized that darling was panting badly and was using mouth to breathe than nose. I asked darling to close his mouth and then darling told me that he has been habituated of mouth breathing since child hood. Darling was suffering from Bronchitisin since child hood and I never knew this. (Darling what other sufferings of yours you have not told me till now)
I feel more terrible today that I made darling run despite all the suffering. Honey, we will only walk and not run from today. You suffer from less breathing and keep running coz I ask. Love I am not no cruel.
After about 7 rounds we were sitting to take some rest. Darling was sweating badly and I wanted to kiss all that sweat desperately. Darling you look so so so charming when you sweat. I kissed my hand offered it to darling, darling kept his hand on mine and then kissed his hand. I wonder if we would ever be able to kiss openly, but I fear never in India.
After a while we moved to a near by park and I asked darling to do some stretching exercises. Best of all was the leg stretching when I could hold my honey to support (for world to see) and being closer to my darling. Darling was still sweating and I could not control my self. I kept my hand on darling's head and caressed it gently and kiss all the fragrant sweat. What could be more beautiful smell in this world than my darling's sweat. It was the time and darling had to go back to home.
Later we moved out of garden to go home. There was a temple on the way and darling asked me to say "Hi" to god. (Yes I say Hi to god). I said god that I love darling.
Darling dropped me to a place to catch bus and then we began to move in opposite direction. I looked back couple of times to see my darling moving away from me. And this is the worse part of any meeting of mine with darling. I saw darling looking back at me once too (or may be more when I was not looking back). I reached the turning point and darling was still going straight. I had a last glimpse of darling for day and moved to bus stop.....
No comments:
Post a Comment