Friday, March 11, 2011

Darling, would you leave me?

Darling your pathetic moron is sad today and yet again... I am listening to these lines while writing this post -

Escaping nights without you with shadows on the wall
My mind is running wild tryin hard not to fall
You told me that you love me but say I’m just a friend
my heart is broken up into pieces

Only difference is I am not crying as you consoled me enough in the eve. Darling whenever you talk about your marriage to some one, it breaks my heart and makes me feel that I am going to loose my SHJ today or tomorrow. You tell me to trust you to make our relation happen but you also say that you can not guarantee me. My love, this leaves a huge gap on my mind. I feel more lonely, more hollow than ever.

Darling my life hinges on to you and I am already shattered with the feeling of you moving abroad and me sobbing here in you absense....

Love, don't shower so much love on to me to leave me alone one day. The day you leave me is going to me last day of my life, and I mean it.

Only Yours
DDT






No comments:

Post a Comment