It was about evening when darling said that we might not meet today. I had little head throbbing since after noon and told darling that it is fine with me if we don't get to meet today. I also told darling that I perfectly understand that there are many more darling may have to spend time with and I can not expect darling to be with me all the while. A little later darling asked to come near stadium. Some thing filled me with energy and I instantaneously got ready to move to see my darling. Though having come back to room I am back to same stage....
As usual I reached early and was waiting for darling to come over. Saw my love coming after a while on the other side of road. I cross the road came behind darling and said hi. darling had buy couple of things for home and we moved to market. later I said that I wanted to drink coconut water and darling arranged same for me. We held its pulp with us and headed to stadium to relish it there.
Worrying about privacy darling asked to move to park and we headed to park. Darling then asked to tell him about how I felt for two days when darling was not around. And as again I had tears of sea floating from my eyes. I told darling that I miss him and was feeling as if darling is gone for ever. Darling held my had and kept asking to tell him more and more. Caressed my legs few and far between and said that we need to trust each other. There was least privacy in park too and we decided to head back to stadium. while going back i knelt down to tie my footwear and darling offered his hand to me to kiss. I did not realized it and missed. Wonder when I would learn these small love making gestures.
And then we were back to stadium, sitting in the pavilion and no one was around. Darling so badly wanted to kiss me. He looked around and I said it is risky to kiss here. Darling moved behind pavilion to see if there were more privacy and I pointed at people being in and around. We were back to pavilion soon. Darling asked if we bend our selves on steps then no one would be able to see us. We did that, bent and kissed for a while and then.....
Then was the time when we had to head back, darling to his house and I to my room. Our eve meetings are always very short. Suddenly darling said that he would come to a jewelery shop with me. Once we reached near jewelery shop darling said that we can go to an empty lift near by and kiss. We got in to lift and happened to kiss twice. The latter once lasted long as we moved till basement.
And then was the time for me to go back, darling asked me to catch bus. I waited for bus for about 10 mins but seeing no sings of bus I started to walk back. I feel happy having met darling today...
As usual I reached early and was waiting for darling to come over. Saw my love coming after a while on the other side of road. I cross the road came behind darling and said hi. darling had buy couple of things for home and we moved to market. later I said that I wanted to drink coconut water and darling arranged same for me. We held its pulp with us and headed to stadium to relish it there.
Worrying about privacy darling asked to move to park and we headed to park. Darling then asked to tell him about how I felt for two days when darling was not around. And as again I had tears of sea floating from my eyes. I told darling that I miss him and was feeling as if darling is gone for ever. Darling held my had and kept asking to tell him more and more. Caressed my legs few and far between and said that we need to trust each other. There was least privacy in park too and we decided to head back to stadium. while going back i knelt down to tie my footwear and darling offered his hand to me to kiss. I did not realized it and missed. Wonder when I would learn these small love making gestures.
And then we were back to stadium, sitting in the pavilion and no one was around. Darling so badly wanted to kiss me. He looked around and I said it is risky to kiss here. Darling moved behind pavilion to see if there were more privacy and I pointed at people being in and around. We were back to pavilion soon. Darling asked if we bend our selves on steps then no one would be able to see us. We did that, bent and kissed for a while and then.....
Then was the time when we had to head back, darling to his house and I to my room. Our eve meetings are always very short. Suddenly darling said that he would come to a jewelery shop with me. Once we reached near jewelery shop darling said that we can go to an empty lift near by and kiss. We got in to lift and happened to kiss twice. The latter once lasted long as we moved till basement.
And then was the time for me to go back, darling asked me to catch bus. I waited for bus for about 10 mins but seeing no sings of bus I started to walk back. I feel happy having met darling today...
No comments:
Post a Comment