Thursday, March 17, 2011

Darling looked sad today and honey can not take it.....

Somehow I sensed during morning cab that darling was not same today. I was as usual not ready to leave darling's hand with out realizing that darling might be under going pain. Some thing which I felt when cab moved along.
Asked once to darling but darling denied squarely.
Reached office and had breakfast with darling and others.
Reached my work station and could not control my self and asked darling to meet me. And I moved to darling's floor. Moved to a conference room with darling and asked him about missing zeal. Darling did not say any thing and began to laugh. And I was still not convinced about every thing being cool with darling.

Darling told me in past how much darling has contained with him. This was darling's second trip to my room, when I asked darling to shun me. I was not able to live with the feeling that I love darling and not be with him.
I cried to darling and said I am madly in love with him and can not take the feeling of not being with him. Then darling told me how much darling has contained to him since long. Darling feels hanging on the edge of deep abyss and me asking darling to shun me is only going to make him fall.... fall in deep abyss. Having heard this I went all out for darling, held his head in hands and kept it close to my heart and said - "I am sorry, I would never ask you to shun me"  I distinctly remember my words...

Darling your words resound in my ears today. I am so afraid that you are contained some thing with in, and I know if you don't tell me some thing then it is only to not upset me. Honey I am still not able to believe that you get 6hrs of sleep. But there is nothing in this world which make me any happier than seeing my darling sleeping.

I could not control my self and post lunch asked honey to meet me in cafeteria again. I had the same question and darling was showing all happiness again. Darling I so very feel you are containing some thing with in. Please do tell me honey, for my sake at least. This feeling it self kills me......

n.b. I changed darling's name in my cell to jenzy today.
While going back to work station, darling kissed me today I said thanks and came and moved to my work station...














No comments:

Post a Comment