Sunday, March 27, 2011

SMSes from darling...

What has been my all time booster in this relation with darling is to read those profound messages which darling keeps sending me. I read time and again when I am lonely and my cynicism tries to take over. This messages show how out relation blossomed from friendship to brotherhood to eternal love for each other.. I am going to list down those messages here and would be updating it with new messages -

"Cool think of all good thing. Whatever best has happened to u. Think of best ppl in ur life. You will get good dreams"

"Yes surely. may the best happen to person who is reading this msg. Think of you bestest romantic moments and get lost in them. Love you lots bro!"

"And happy that you see some good things in me to imbibe as well. BTW close ur eyes after this msg. May both pairs of you eyelid kiss and embrace each other and transport you in to their fantisies! DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE AGAIN. SLEEEP "

">:D< you may be a jackass but not a robot dude"

"Thanks a lot buddy. Btw i dont want to lie to you. I slept at 6 only. Will sleep till 8. You too have a great day. :-). Finally having a sense of relief that ive finished apps well"

"No there will be a point when we may hav to, but that will never affect the friendship, but in fact spread more cheet. :-) >:D<"

"Man we really are similar mind in diff bodies"

"But I promise ill not allow you to sacrifice. Ill start sleeping sooner. Bu 1q or 11:30. Yes you can save this msg and use that as evidence. Ill will try my max for achieving this, and make you happy :-)"

"Save that msg. :-) "I solemnly swear that I will start sleeping for atleast 6hrs daily and start sleeping at 11-11:30 to the fullest of my abilities, unless forced by unavoidable circumstances." See I have taken ass oath as well. :-) >:D< "

"Hmm... Cool bro! We can visit a few shops for phone and talk too. Am really lookin fwd to spend some time with u. You are my friend who cares abt me so much to the extent that i cant fit it in this sms. But I know we neednt say this explicitly at all." Our minds perfectly know how we fell abt each other. You are the world's best caring moron, 'Moron' only to the world, but the sweetest beautiful brother for me.  :-) >:D<"

No comments:

Post a Comment