Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tangled with Darling

Darling callled me up on Saturday (don't remember the date though) and asked if I would be free on Sunday as darling wanted to go for shopping and a movie to. And how could not I spend time with darling?

boarded on a bus and reached Brigade Road with Darling. There was metro standing and darling and I took couple of pics.
Moving forward darling happened to hit me on head lovingly and me moron... took offense at him and began to go back. I was a few steps away and darling sent me couple of message, and me cruel did not reply to either. And then darling called me up and I did not pick up the call and kept moving far. But then something stopped me and I began to move towards me. Saw darling after a while and found him saying sorry to me with most innocent gesture in world. And me pathetic was still angry and gave lecture about never hitting my head again. Though darling only gently touched my head. Some times I ask god, why I am so moron, so pathetic and response is only a deep silence......


Did some shopping with darling and then moved to watch movie Tangled. And I was all carried away watching the movie. Felt I am Rapunzel (well not at all gentle but one who has been deprived of love) and darling being Flynn. Darling held my hand tight during movie, covered it with sweater so no one else sees us in theater. Caressing my hand gently and I was reciprocating same. But then I was filled with terrible feeling of me loosing darling when Flynn was injured by his old team members and made Rapunzel think that Flynn betrayed her. Those 3d glasses really helped me in hiding my tears. Every single moment darling would hold my hand tight I would have gush of tears in my eyes.

Darling, I love you so much... even my chronic cynicism can never deviate me. trust me darling.

Then was the song "I see the light" and I wanted to get lost with darling. In a world where only two of us are there with out any inhibitions. Well, movie reached an end, and darling wanted to buy shoes. After a while we were in Auto heading back to home. And then darling kissed his hand and kept in on my lips. Darling really wanted to kiss me that night but being in an auto a and in middle of road in India...

It was first romantic movie experience of my life and I would cherish it till I am alive... and Darling sorry for being moron heading back middle way. But honey, I can never be away from you. Never...



No comments:

Post a Comment