Monday, March 7, 2011

First time we kissed in office...

First blog post and I am writing it with out any intro of how a pathetic, moron me fell in love. But in so much love today that what ever agony I was feeling since yesterday has all washed away, literally.

Honey realized that I was down today (and yet again) , tried to console me during office breakfast but could not pacify me enough and honey realized it too. Day passed by and both of us were done with lunch. Post lunch honey pinged me and asked if I had some free time. (and even if I were in middle of most critical task I would leave that and come running to my honey....).
Moved to cafeteria again and honey wanted to know why I was so so down. And I told honey that I fear about him moving to US pursuing his future plans and me being here alone, seeing my self dying every single moment. And then honey told me to remember what honey always tells me - we will take it step by step. And I was almost rushed to tears. Honey asked if I am not comfortable in cafe and should move out of office and I said yes. We moved out roaming in parking lot of other companies and honey kept asking me what troubles me so much. And I started with my moron story of fear of separation. And then there was a quiet place and honey wanted to kiss me on cheek but I warned of some one seeing us. But yet honey kisses my shoulder. Honey kept consoling me, insisting that he can also not live with out me and would try to get me to US to. I was a bit pacified by then. And then we were walking back to out office. Reached basement and honey insisted to take lift, though I usually force honey to follow stairs. Once we were in lift, no one was around and before the door closed honey asked me to come close. Once door was closed, honey and I had a quick kiss on lips, first ever in office. Next floor, gate opened and no one got in, gate closed and we kissed again. Gate opened again on next floor and as ill luck would have it, two more people got in. I wanted to kiss Honey again, third time but.... next floor I had to move out and I said bye to Honey and got to my work floor......

And this was my first kiss in office, and I wish we have many more in near future. Though I am afraid of some one seeing us. And how horrible it would be for two guys kissing in public in India...

I so much wish to go to a place where I could kiss honey publicly and no one would look back. God, is there any such place for us?


10th March - Darling kissed me today in lift again, alas I had to move out at first floor. Badly needed those kissed after spent evening in tears, missing my soulmate. Thanks shj.

11th March - Darling kissed me twice, once when we were going down in lift and then when were coming up to our work stations. Kiss was much longer when we were coming up. Thanks darling, only you know how badly I need those.

No comments:

Post a Comment