Darling was gone for outing for two days, Friday and Saturday. Happened to be alone in cab on Friday. Well there were others around but their presence hardly matters for me. Darling called me Friday morning before moving for outing and I asked to not cry and all. How darling always consoles me makes me feel that I am younger to darling though I am more than 4 years elder to darling. Friday was tolerable, day passed smooth and I reached home in eve. My daily routine is to see kiss darling's pic on my mobile before sleeping. Keeping his pic open, holding it close to my heard and then close my eyes to sleep. And in the morning I again first kiss darling's pic before coming out of bed.
Though its been just two day I was feeling as if darling is already gone abroad for higher studies and I am left alone here. At times was close to tears and they just did not drop. Darling always asks me to not cry and have faith in our relation, going to extent to make it work. Darling came back to Bangalore yesterday called me up and said the we would meet tomorrow. I am always dying to see darling but afraid that darling might not get time to meet me today :-(
I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu shj
Though its been just two day I was feeling as if darling is already gone abroad for higher studies and I am left alone here. At times was close to tears and they just did not drop. Darling always asks me to not cry and have faith in our relation, going to extent to make it work. Darling came back to Bangalore yesterday called me up and said the we would meet tomorrow. I am always dying to see darling but afraid that darling might not get time to meet me today :-(
I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu shj
No comments:
Post a Comment