I would have never begun this blog, if darling had not asked me to write the problems I think of., and those which worry me constantly. Darling said that I need not publish the blog but I could not control my self letting world know that how much I love darling and how blessed (but yet pathetic in nature) I am. I am usually bogged down with the feeling of separation as darling might move abroad soon. I do want darling to pursue his dream but I too want to be with darling where ever darling goes. My biggest worry is about not being to be with darling, and this feeling just kills me some times.....
and non one knows my mental state than my darling. I am writing this post to explore my options...
So darling moved abroad and I could be -
1. Most morbid thought of mine, I would stay in India. Wonder who would I live for when my darling is not here.
2. I some how convince my manager that I would work from abroad. Though it would incur heavy expense on me. But what would I do of money with out my darling.
3. I get a job abroad. This is the best think which could happen. God are you listening?
I just want to be with darling at any cost and I am going to leave no stone unturned to be with my soulmate.....
and non one knows my mental state than my darling. I am writing this post to explore my options...
So darling moved abroad and I could be -
1. Most morbid thought of mine, I would stay in India. Wonder who would I live for when my darling is not here.
2. I some how convince my manager that I would work from abroad. Though it would incur heavy expense on me. But what would I do of money with out my darling.
3. I get a job abroad. This is the best think which could happen. God are you listening?
I just want to be with darling at any cost and I am going to leave no stone unturned to be with my soulmate.....
No comments:
Post a Comment