Monday, March 28, 2011

Darling came home today...

Today's morning cab, darling said that he wants to come to my room in eve. And this was enough for my day to be spent in pleasure. Was keenly waiting for eve to come. Darling came to my room in evening cab. We bought "panner manchrian" on the way and then... it were darling and I in my room and no one else to disturb us.

I love when we have edible from mouth to mouth. A half to darling and remaining half to me. At times darling chews it well before offering it to me. Darling is so very romantic always, and if I am even a bit romantic then it is all attributed to my soul mate.

Darling always asks me to talk to tell him what ever runs on my mind. I told darling that I feel like Toby of Spiderman 1, in which he keeps talking to lead female actor while she is away, imagining as if she is listening to him. I told honey that I feel same way. Darling told me that I should tell him whatsoever I have on mind. I keep asking darling about future and darling said that is his admit does not work then he would try to get shifted to US and I can also search job there. Darling always asked me to marry a girl if things don't work our way. I asked darling how would I marry a girl when I have come this far in love with darling and marrying a girl after going distance with darling is promiscuous to me. Darling said that at that point we should consider our doing as mistake and to soothe out conscience. But Darling also said that I should not worry thinking about future and we should try whatever best we can to be together. Darling asked me to keep my hand on his head and swear that I would do my best to be with him. Darling said that there could be only 5% chances that we are not together and our love for one other can never diminish under what so ever circumstances. I asked darling to take same oath on my head.

When this relation had just begun I had told darling that even if there is .01% chance for us to be together I am going to leave no stone unturned to make it work. And today darling said 95%, what better than this I could expect from soul mate. I told darling that I would try 100%. Darling said that instead of worrying about future I should think of making our relation work. This is what gives hope to darling and me thinking on same lines would boost darling's confidence. Darling - you talk so so mature and I am going to follow your words, literally. And you know this.

After this I asked darling to sleep for some time. We had about half an hour left before darling had to rush to his home. Darling began to snore for some time and I made sure that I don't make any movement to interrupt my love's sleep. Half an hour passed in blink of an eye and it  was 9pm soon. We got dressed and headed out. I dropped darling to an auto and I moved to collect my dinner.

Those were romantic, emotional, encouraging 2 hrs I spent with darling today. I am so looking forward to coming Friday when I could spend entire night with darling......................


No comments:

Post a Comment