Sunday, May 1, 2011

And Jaya was born

Jaya is most fictional and most important character of my life. Jaya had to take birth so that I could avert my marriage as long as possible. And why was Jaya born.

Darling used to tell me that I should get some one to connect with. Darling used to be a close friend those days and not "darling". Darling asked me to think about marriage and get a life partner, and I followed every single word of darling. One day mum called and asked me for marriage plans, and I replied mum to tell me once she has some good family for me. 

But soon things changed and darling was not just a friend. Darling became my life partner and I turned most happy person on earth. I was and I am ready to take any thing to be with my love. Soon mum called and asked about some who came to her knowledge for my marriage. "Marriage", I don't want to marry any one now. I have got my life partner for eternity. So I fabricated about Jaya. I told mum that I am madly in love with her and will do some thing if I could not be with her. Mum had mixed emotions, she was crying and happy at the same time, and I was trying to console her. After this I spoke to mum at least 1 hr every day. Letting her know that I am always there what ever happens. This was the time when I all alone, my love was in Chennai for a personal trip and I had no one to share my feelings with. This is when 14th Feb happen, first real 14th Feb of my life and I spoilt it.

This was the time when I had to bear abuse from almost all, barring dad and sis. Bro told me that I have broken his faith. Though I wonder which faith he talks of. He used to scold me in child hood that I am not going to stay with family, well it turned out to be true. I was a kid then back then and had no one to wipe my tears.
Dad has not spoken on this topic to me till date and I don't think he would ever. I am happy that he talks to me on other topics at least. I only know that I would support my parents till last breath....

So what's with Jaya. I have told mum that Jaya is going to US for study and would take at least 2 years for her to complete studies. So I could push my marriage for at least 2 more years. Well I am lying but I don't know what I should do to avoid my marriage. I want to be with my darling and I don't know any other truth....

No comments:

Post a Comment