Darling asked me to come home on Wednesday as his parents were to go out on that eve. And I was with darling on Wednesday eve. We went to office together on Thursday. The same morning darling was not well and I ask him to be at home and I would go to office on Friday. Darling slept early on Thursday eve and we got up together on Friday morning.
Darling told me that he is been losing courage and asked me to move on and get a life partner. I had some tears in eyes and kept telling darling that what ever the circumstances I can not stop loving him. Darling was happy that I took it well and after some time I got ready and moved to office.
And this was when my heart started pouncing. While in cab I had all moment spent with love running in front of my eyes. I was as if I would cry in cab. Reached office and kept distance from others. When I moved for lunch I saw love in cafeteria, not one not two but many. All of them calling me - "kotoooooooooo kotooooooooo". Darling has begun calling me "kotoooooooo" (cute) of late. I was trying hard to contain my tears. I was desperately waiting for eve so I could meet darling and tell him my state of mind. I wanted to tell darling that I can not live with out him.... and then was the eve, back in office cab to reach love's place.
Here I was ringing door bell, and darling came. Darling had kept mango and apple for me and I moved up stairs and darling followed me. Darling asked me to eat and I ran in to tears, very very loud. I told love that I can not live with out him. I can not love twice. I am not stone to forget my love and get married and if even so I would be spoiling some one else life too. I held my hands begged to love to not leave me. Though suddenly asked darling to shun me completely. All this while darling kept asking me kool down, darling had heavy face and there were tears in hon's eyes. Darling held me inside his tshirt and I kept crying. Darling told me that he can not leave me in this situation and I told honey to not leave me ever, ever.... Darling said that once I was gone he felt that abyss was coming back to him. He kept smelling my clothes to feel me. Darling said I am best he can get in life. I told honey that I don't want more I just want to be able to see him once in a year and that is my heaven.
Darling told that we would make it, we would go to US. We would do what ever it takes. Darling asked me to get my parents here soon so that they know that I am here for them. Darling always asks me to bring my parent here. Darling kept asking me kool down and gave me water to drink. I was pacified and was in love's arms. Darling was very happy and said - "kotooooo thanks for coming back to my life". Darling said we would have professional and personal goals in life. And both of us are going to work for it....
I love you darling. You are my life darling.....
Darling told me that he is been losing courage and asked me to move on and get a life partner. I had some tears in eyes and kept telling darling that what ever the circumstances I can not stop loving him. Darling was happy that I took it well and after some time I got ready and moved to office.
And this was when my heart started pouncing. While in cab I had all moment spent with love running in front of my eyes. I was as if I would cry in cab. Reached office and kept distance from others. When I moved for lunch I saw love in cafeteria, not one not two but many. All of them calling me - "kotoooooooooo kotooooooooo". Darling has begun calling me "kotoooooooo" (cute) of late. I was trying hard to contain my tears. I was desperately waiting for eve so I could meet darling and tell him my state of mind. I wanted to tell darling that I can not live with out him.... and then was the eve, back in office cab to reach love's place.
Here I was ringing door bell, and darling came. Darling had kept mango and apple for me and I moved up stairs and darling followed me. Darling asked me to eat and I ran in to tears, very very loud. I told love that I can not live with out him. I can not love twice. I am not stone to forget my love and get married and if even so I would be spoiling some one else life too. I held my hands begged to love to not leave me. Though suddenly asked darling to shun me completely. All this while darling kept asking me kool down, darling had heavy face and there were tears in hon's eyes. Darling held me inside his tshirt and I kept crying. Darling told me that he can not leave me in this situation and I told honey to not leave me ever, ever.... Darling said that once I was gone he felt that abyss was coming back to him. He kept smelling my clothes to feel me. Darling said I am best he can get in life. I told honey that I don't want more I just want to be able to see him once in a year and that is my heaven.
Darling told that we would make it, we would go to US. We would do what ever it takes. Darling asked me to get my parents here soon so that they know that I am here for them. Darling always asks me to bring my parent here. Darling kept asking me kool down and gave me water to drink. I was pacified and was in love's arms. Darling was very happy and said - "kotooooo thanks for coming back to my life". Darling said we would have professional and personal goals in life. And both of us are going to work for it....
I love you darling. You are my life darling.....
No comments:
Post a Comment