Saturday, April 23, 2011

Darling became Honey....

Darling always used to say that he has contained lot with in him and what ever face of darling I see in front of others is just a simulated person and not my darling. And I saw all of this on 21st April.
I again found darling working late night on Thursday, pinged him at 1:30 am and logged off immediately so that darling could sleep early instead of chatting with me. At about 2am darling sent one sms -

"I love you darling, I so want to be in your arms.... My mind is just not having any peace at all these days... Im unable to control tears now...Too many uncertainties are making me unsettled darling... I wish my head could blast into a 1000 pieces....Hon I really miss you now more than ever...."

I tried to console darling but wonder how mush it helped.

Next day darling said that he wanted to come home in eve and then later in eve we were together. Darling kept his head on my shoulder, hugged me and said he has been feeling very lonely in office now a days and I told hon to not feel so and all of  us are here with darling. We were sitting on bed and darling had tears coming out, incessantly. I had never seen darling like this. Just one or two tears and not more ever. But on Thursday, darling became honey.

Darling had been feeling immense pressure from all over - buying a new house, Darling's admit, Office. Darling said that he never felt close to his brother. And I know that no one else has seen this face of darling.
Then darling asked me if he does not get admit then I should move to a bigger house and bring my parents here. Darling wants me to spend time with parents and I told hon that if mom comes here  then she would keep asking about marriage, but I would keep delaying it more and more. Darling was again rushed in to tears and said that he made my life more difficult.

Darling - If life was ever easy for me then it is now and if I have ever been close to my parents then it is only after meeting you. And if you feel it is difficult then be it, I want these difficulties, I can't live with out these difficulties. I can't live with out you darling.

Some how I also ran in to tears and started crying loud. Though I should have been consoling darling but I was crying louder than him and darling began to console. This was one of the most emotional night I spent with darling. I told darling to let his tears flow if it helps any way, I so loved to be in arms of darling that eve...................

No comments:

Post a Comment