It was Tuesday 17th May 2011 noon when I told darling that I would go to my room early from office. I was feeling bit low and darling said that he also wanted to come with me. I said him to come with me but not to my room as I had fight with my roomy in the morning. I had had neither breakfast not lunch on Tuesday though I did not tell it to love until post lunch when we decided to leave office together. I told Darling that I have not had any thing since morning and darling asked me to eat, well almost forced me in to eating :-). Darling told me that he wanted to feed me with his hands.....
It was part cloudy and I asked darling to go back home but darling wanted to be with me. Darling asked me to come to Mdhavan park with me. I had never been inside that park. We walked in. This parked in centered with a lake, and darling and I were walking along side. Later we sat on bench and darling asked me if I trust his love and I said - I do but I am cynical also. I told darling that the kind of conversations happen when I am with darling and others are around bogs me down and not only this, even in general I feel that people try to suppress me. I think of keeping low profile so others would be more cautious while talking to me and probably would not ask me about marriage. And darling said learn to differentiate what is important and what you need to worry about. These things would keep coming and you need to distance and know what to pay attention to. Well, I might not have written exact words but darling wants me to take only those things seriously which are supposed to be seriously. Darling always tell me that he trusts me our love and this is what gives him strength....
Back to office Thursday morning, I get to know that out group is moving to a different building and I would not be darling either in cab or in office. Though we don't work together we at least get to see each other and be with when ever we want to. But this distance is going to increase now. Darling asked me that he wanted to come to my room on Thursday eve and then darling was all in my arms Thursday eve. Darling had slept at 1:30am previous night and asked love to sleep, at least take a nap. Darling was initially resisting but eventually slept in my arms... I kept looking at love though dozed off after a while....
Sunday afternoon, I was again with love today, Darling had to see some furniture for his new house and asked me to come along. I could not go for jogging with love in morning as it was raining and I was badly waiting to see darling. We roamed almost entire after noon, had snacks and ice cream, darling and I kissed once in lift.............
Love I am missing you, kotooo is missing you love........
It was part cloudy and I asked darling to go back home but darling wanted to be with me. Darling asked me to come to Mdhavan park with me. I had never been inside that park. We walked in. This parked in centered with a lake, and darling and I were walking along side. Later we sat on bench and darling asked me if I trust his love and I said - I do but I am cynical also. I told darling that the kind of conversations happen when I am with darling and others are around bogs me down and not only this, even in general I feel that people try to suppress me. I think of keeping low profile so others would be more cautious while talking to me and probably would not ask me about marriage. And darling said learn to differentiate what is important and what you need to worry about. These things would keep coming and you need to distance and know what to pay attention to. Well, I might not have written exact words but darling wants me to take only those things seriously which are supposed to be seriously. Darling always tell me that he trusts me our love and this is what gives him strength....
Back to office Thursday morning, I get to know that out group is moving to a different building and I would not be darling either in cab or in office. Though we don't work together we at least get to see each other and be with when ever we want to. But this distance is going to increase now. Darling asked me that he wanted to come to my room on Thursday eve and then darling was all in my arms Thursday eve. Darling had slept at 1:30am previous night and asked love to sleep, at least take a nap. Darling was initially resisting but eventually slept in my arms... I kept looking at love though dozed off after a while....
Sunday afternoon, I was again with love today, Darling had to see some furniture for his new house and asked me to come along. I could not go for jogging with love in morning as it was raining and I was badly waiting to see darling. We roamed almost entire after noon, had snacks and ice cream, darling and I kissed once in lift.............
Love I am missing you, kotooo is missing you love........
No comments:
Post a Comment