Sunday, April 10, 2011

Darling's birthday 9th April 2011

And we decided to leave early from office on 8th April. Darling's parent were out and darling said that I could spend time with him at his home. Both of us were suffering from heavy head throbbing and I was all happy to with the feeling of being able to spend some time with darling. Felt as if my headache disappeared.

And then was the time to leave office, we had ice cream on the way and were in auto to my darl's home.
Darling applied "Jhandubalm"  to me and did same for him. And then we were in each others arms. Darling did not seem to have any relief from pain and I ask him to sleep for some time. As soon as darling started to snore phone rang. There was hardly any time when darling could take rest consistently. And then was the time for me to leave. Darling's parents were about to come. And next day was darl's birthday. I wished birthday to darl in middle of night and I know darl called me so that I could sleep well :-* :-* :-*.........

And then was the morning of 9th April. My darl's birthday... Darling had to go to his "Maansi's" home and promised me that would take time to meet me in eve. Evening came and I was being desperate to meet my love and began to send smses at about 6, darling replied at about 6:30 and asked to be at home at 7:15ish... And I was all filled with joy. Decided to take cake on the way, b/w darling kept asking me status on sms. I got the cake and reached darling's home. Darling's parents were also there, we were singing birthday song, captured one video, couple of pics and darling was all set to cut the cake. Then we had cake and darling asked me to have dinner and stay overnight. Dinner was fine but staying night when darling's parent were there, I was little reluctant. But darling its his birthday request and kept repeating and I complied. We had dinner some time later and indeed home made dinner and darling and I were all set to sleep. Holding each others hand and me listening to darl's snoring. Looking at his face. I am just not ready to give up listening to darl snoring and looking at him when he is sleeping.
When ever darling got up, he kissed me and I too. Love, how much we love each other,  no one in this world can ever understand.
Then was the morning and I had to leave.Darling gave me boost to drink and dropped me till auto....

Morning mom called up and started to ask about my "false" love life which I have been using to push my marriage. I should write a different blog post on this but can only say I need to be strong, as strong as my darling to to face any circumstances....

Darling I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment