It's been long time since I blogged about us.
Noa's US study plan did not materialize and noa and I dont work in same company any more. I have changed job and coming Monday would by my joining. Noa has brought a new car though I have not yet seen it. I have moved to a new house. It has room and kitchen. Room is secluded hence no one could disturb us now.
Noa can freely come to ootook any time now. Noa also helped me arranging things in new room. Noa brought a water filter and cleaned it for me. Noa also got me a sleeping bag till my new bed arrived. Noa gave me his data card also.
I took one week off since I resigned from my last job. I was thinking to work freelancing this week but instead I kept missing noa entire week. Noa came to see me almost every day. Yesterday noa was here when new bed was delivered and kissed me more and more and more...
Noa's US study plan did not materialize and noa and I dont work in same company any more. I have changed job and coming Monday would by my joining. Noa has brought a new car though I have not yet seen it. I have moved to a new house. It has room and kitchen. Room is secluded hence no one could disturb us now.
Noa can freely come to ootook any time now. Noa also helped me arranging things in new room. Noa brought a water filter and cleaned it for me. Noa also got me a sleeping bag till my new bed arrived. Noa gave me his data card also.
I took one week off since I resigned from my last job. I was thinking to work freelancing this week but instead I kept missing noa entire week. Noa came to see me almost every day. Yesterday noa was here when new bed was delivered and kissed me more and more and more...
No comments:
Post a Comment