Sunday, July 17, 2011

Noha and Kotoo met on Friday (15th July 2011) :-*

Noha and Kotoo were missing each other badly and met on Friday. Noha and Kotoo met and decided to go to Shoppers stops. Noha bought one watch there and kotoo bought UG. Noha wanted to buy tshirt or at least wanted to pay for my UG. I wanted to buy jacket for my noa but we did not get any thing good and noha did not want me to spend money. Noha sent me this song that day -


Then Noha and I went to Pizza Hut and had lots of Pizza. Then noha and I caught an auto to come to my room. Noha and I were tired and all ready to sleep. I slept in noha's arms, some times I said noha noha noha, kissed my noha, held my noha's hand tight. Noha and I were so happy, we spent one full night together after long time. Noha kissed me many times night many many times..........

No comments:

Post a Comment