It was Tuesday (2nd July) eve when I had did not come to noha's cab. Noha and I work in different offices and I has li argument with one of the cab member and I walk out of cab to be gone in late eve cab. Noha kept calling me in eve and I did not pick up. Then noha said that he would sleep immediately after I talk to him and called back noha and all in tears. Noha asked me "kotoo" come on skype for 5 mins and I agreed. Noha and I were on skype seeing each other crying, I asked noha to get a life, I am no good for him and he kept insisting that he can not live with out me. At about 11:30pm we bid good night.
Wednesday eve noha was asking me to meet and I said that other roomy would be here. Thursday morning again noha send one sms and I agreed. We met in the eve and got in to auto. Noha kept saying "I love you I love you" and I kept talking about noha's new home. Noha looked very disturbed and I began to cry after a while. Noha consoled me and said to not not cry. I was talking to noha as if some friend and noha asked me why I was being so formal. We got down to a place lil distant from my room and I asked noha when he got up in morning and noha said 3:45am, noha kept crying in morning. I asked noha that we would buy apple and we reached home. I washed one apple and noha chopped it. I ask noha to eat and sleep. It was only third bite that noha and I started crying. Noha hugged me and was filled with tears. I asked noha to not cry and sleep in my arms, noha said he wants to talk to me. I told noha he should get a life partner, being with me noha would never be happy. I am a cynical psycho and no one can ever be happy with me. To which noha said that I am best noha has in life. Noha prays to god every single day about my happiness. Noha kept saying kootoo, kootoo, kootoo, brimmed with tears, I was trying to console noha. Noha said he wants to ask me what I had few week ago - "Just to meet me to see once for 5 mins even if it is in a year".
I can not ctrl my tears writing this blog post. What good I have done to be loved so much by my noha. This life is going to be lifeless with out noha. Me moron who never believed in love has fallen in love with my noha.
We had only apple and I was able to stop noha from crying. Noha kept head near my heart and was inconsolable. I did not know how to stop noha from crying and kept patting head. After a while noha slept. My noha sleeps really well in my arms. I had turned on music and this song was being played -
After a while noha I had noha sleeping, close to my heart and I was kissing noha's neck. Noha took turn, had his back towards me and holding my hand and I held noha tight to never let him go. After some time I woke up noha, noha had to go back to his home. Noha looked happy and so was kotoo. I dropped noha till auto and moved for lunch.
Noha and I are forever, there is no life with out noha. I love you noha and noha loves kotoo...
God, I know you are there coz you got me love
Wednesday eve noha was asking me to meet and I said that other roomy would be here. Thursday morning again noha send one sms and I agreed. We met in the eve and got in to auto. Noha kept saying "I love you I love you" and I kept talking about noha's new home. Noha looked very disturbed and I began to cry after a while. Noha consoled me and said to not not cry. I was talking to noha as if some friend and noha asked me why I was being so formal. We got down to a place lil distant from my room and I asked noha when he got up in morning and noha said 3:45am, noha kept crying in morning. I asked noha that we would buy apple and we reached home. I washed one apple and noha chopped it. I ask noha to eat and sleep. It was only third bite that noha and I started crying. Noha hugged me and was filled with tears. I asked noha to not cry and sleep in my arms, noha said he wants to talk to me. I told noha he should get a life partner, being with me noha would never be happy. I am a cynical psycho and no one can ever be happy with me. To which noha said that I am best noha has in life. Noha prays to god every single day about my happiness. Noha kept saying kootoo, kootoo, kootoo, brimmed with tears, I was trying to console noha. Noha said he wants to ask me what I had few week ago - "Just to meet me to see once for 5 mins even if it is in a year".
I can not ctrl my tears writing this blog post. What good I have done to be loved so much by my noha. This life is going to be lifeless with out noha. Me moron who never believed in love has fallen in love with my noha.
We had only apple and I was able to stop noha from crying. Noha kept head near my heart and was inconsolable. I did not know how to stop noha from crying and kept patting head. After a while noha slept. My noha sleeps really well in my arms. I had turned on music and this song was being played -
After a while noha I had noha sleeping, close to my heart and I was kissing noha's neck. Noha took turn, had his back towards me and holding my hand and I held noha tight to never let him go. After some time I woke up noha, noha had to go back to his home. Noha looked happy and so was kotoo. I dropped noha till auto and moved for lunch.
Noha and I are forever, there is no life with out noha. I love you noha and noha loves kotoo...
God, I know you are there coz you got me love
No comments:
Post a Comment